Reverse Mortgages Only was built on the “Mom and Dad” model – we treat our borrowers as we would want our parents to be treated. Although we’ve reached the age where our parents are no longer with us, we know that Moms and Dads are well served when we can recommended trusted service providers to assist in any aspect of their care and enjoyment of life.
We therefore have built an extensive network of service providers with specialties such as:
- Estate and eldercare attorneys
- Tax and financial professionals
- Remodeling and repair providers
- Home care providers
- Durable medical goods
- Transportation services
- Relocation (clean out) and moving services
- Disposing of household treasures
- Referral of senior communities when you are no longer able or want to remain in your home
- And others!
Links to other websites:
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?
- Considering a Reverse Mortgage?
- Consumer Handbook on Adjustable Rate Mortgages
California Bureau of Real Estate:
National Council on Aging:
- Reverse Mortgage Fast Facts for Seniors
- Changing Attitudes, Changing Motives for Reverse Mortgage Use